Tuesday, January 09, 2007

A Coppola at heart

I happened to catch a fine Nicolas Cage movie re-run on TV over the weekend, Gone in 60 Seconds. Nicolas Cage is one of my favorite actors and is incredibly prolific. I ranked my favorite Nick Cage movies (that i have seen) below. [note: there are many still left to see.] And I can't tell you how excited I am that they are making the sequel to National Treasure.

Top Tier (in rank order)
National Treasure
Gone in Sixty Seconds
Face/Off
Leaving Las Vegas
The Family Man
The Rock
City of Angels
Honeymoon in Vegas
Moonstruck

2nd Tier (in rank order)
Matchstick Men
Kiss of Death
Con Air
Guarding Tess
It Could Happen to You
Lord of War
The Weather Man
8MM
Snake Eyes
Raising Arizona

2 Comments:

At 3:13 PM, Blogger Chimpanzee Rage said...

Wow...Raising Arizona so low...i hardly know you anymore!!

 
At 5:13 PM, Blogger Xavier Alexander said...

I know it is a presumed classic. Believe it or not I had not watched it until very very recently. I couldn't get through it. Turned it off 1/2 way through.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home