Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Idols

I love American Idol. Yes, no fear...I love American Idol.

My favs as of now...
1. Sanjaya - i think he is young and comes off as such, but i like his voice when he gets into it. I am doubtful he will make it the distance...comes off too shy and lacking of conviction when singing
2. I like the beat boxer...i think there is more singing goodness than people realize.
3. Laquisha - that woman can belt it. She's not cocky...just a bank telling mom trying to make it.
4. Chris Sligh- He looks like the smart kid from Accepted. He uses humor, probably a defense mechanism from being picked on as a kid, but i actually like the way he sings.
5. Sundance Head - His audition good, everything else has sucked...will he bring it or will he live on his daddy's laurels.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home