Monday, July 10, 2006

American Idol Career Path

Chris Daughtry, one of my top picks in American Idol, has just signed his record deal. Yes by saying this I admit I watch American Idol. A.M. pointed it out to me, that the reason I like American Idol is because it is just like karoke...and who doesn't like a good Karoke time. I personally choose Bon Jovi - Livin' on a Prayer for my performances. I guess it is no coincidence that Chris Daughtry struck me since one of his performances is a cover of Bon Jovi's Wanted Dead or Alive. An outstanding question is will the Code Monkey Master and his music brethren accept Daughtry as the real deal or will he be banished because of his main stream exposure/acceptance?

2 Comments:

At 6:37 AM, Blogger Chimpanzee Rage said...

He is no rock star, shoulda signed a deal with Fuel. Not that i liked them, but at least he woulda been with a somewhat respectable band. He shall be shunned, SHUNNED I SAY!!

 
At 2:16 PM, Blogger droracle said...

Aye, aye Shun the one they call Daughtry. The Gods of Rock do not except him.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home