Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Heat - Suns Game 3 Review

Wow...Was i wrong on many counts.

I again turned off the Game at the start of the 4th qtr. I confidently proclaimed the Heat done for the game and I therefore confidently claimed that the NBA finals were over and no longer worth watching and time to focus solely on the World Cup. Was I wrong.

Was I wrong about my previous comments that few have shown the ability to show up with the will to carry a team and defy defeat? Wade showed up to play!

Now we must watch on at least for one more home miami game. We have to give credit to the morale lift they are going to receive. Afterall when they were down 12 in the 4th qtr, the look in their eyes told me they were done. That look has to be gone now and that is 1/2 the battle.

My analysis of the Heat demise will have to wait at least one more game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home